Real Name
    Derek
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Giving Away - 7G Shrimp Tank & 1.6G Betta tank

Hey all,

I will be moving out of my apartment soon and don't want to move my tanks with me. One is a very heavily planted and healthy (although it does have some flatworms at the moment) 7gallon UA cube with shrimp and the other is a 1.6 gallon planted UA rectangular tank with a betta and some snails.

I'm looking for someone to come over and take these tanks off my hands. I'll include anything within the tank (i.e. rocks, plants, animals, filters, heaters), but no external lights, chemicals, tools, etc. If you want to throw me a few bucks for the plants/value of the contents I'd appreciate it, but I'm really just looking to make sure they go to someone who is experienced managing invert tanks and who will be able to take advantage of the healthy plants. If you have experience transporting tanks quickly that is great too.

I'm located in Van Nuys (near Van Nuys Blvd/Burbank Blvd intersection). THIS IS NOT A FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVED SITUATION. I will be taking DMs for a few hours and will respond to whoever I feel is well situated to take over these tanks later this evening (or tomorrow if replies are slow).

Please see photos below. At this point, I don't recall exactly what plants are in either tank, but I know there are some java ferns, anubias, and a LOT of very healthy subwassertang.

Best,
    Derek

PXL_20220321_200951100.jpgPXL_20220321_201008855.jpgPXL_20220321_201021478.MP.jpg

SCAPE Member Just Planted Gedxin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Garrett
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful tanks! My wife would probably be a bit upset if I got another, so I don't think I can take on more quite yet(have 1 freshwater and 2 saltwater atm.) Can I ask what sort of snails and shrimp you have? I think I see a few cherry shrimp.

SCAPE Member Just Planted gemini5455's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Derek
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the DMs all - closing for now.