Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    james hubacek
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello from hesperia

hey yall ima somewhat new aquarium keeper only have 1 aquarium and im mainly into large displays .im from the high desert and looking for maybe some new stores to buy from and new connections in the hobby

SCAPE Member Jr. SCAPEr Flighty Zeus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kim
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james hubacek View Post
    hey yall ima somewhat new aquarium keeper only have 1 aquarium and im mainly into large displays .im from the high desert and looking for maybe some new stores to buy from and new connections in the hobby
    Hi! Welcome to SCAPE! Are there even any aquarium shops *in* the high desert?? LoL! Though I'm one to talk since I live in the Temecula area and I can only name you one aquarium shop other than PetCo/PetSmart! My PetCo says they'll special order any fish I want, if I want to go through them. I would totally rather spend my $$ at a mom & pop shop than a big corporate store. However, the best part of SCAPE is the monthly meetings.... well, not next month because of the holidays, but you get the idea...! Folks put stuff up for auction and we bid on it! It's super fun! And they usually take place at a fish store and they give us discounts! Sometimes there are raffles! In all, it's just a fun time to hang out with other aquarium enthusiasts!! They're held in different parts of SoCal, maybe you can make it to one!

Pew Pew Lazor 5000 posts, Officially addicted to SCAPE! Zenzu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    BUCK
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey James, welcome to Scape! If you are down for a little drive. I would definitely check out CK Fish world in Azusa it's one of the best stores in California.
    THE CAKE IS A LIE!

SCAPE Member Just Planted james hubacek's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    james hubacek
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah theres a few small small shops but still better than nothing and wow the monthly meeting sounds very fun maybe il convince my mom to drive me one day lol

SCAPE President 2000 posts, Star SCAPEr Kole85's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the club! I am right there with you with the lack of aquarium shops in the high desert. I currently live in Yucca Valley and there is practically nothing out here. Come check out one of our meetings some time, they're a lot of fun

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    More Tanks!