Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kara
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I'm Kara

Hey, my name is Kara. The love for fish runs in my family. My grandpa and my dad both have home built ponds. My dad and other members of my family also have several tanks (mostly freshwater). I have always loved tanks but never got into it seriously. I just started my own tank to breed guppies and would love any help I can get. I'm excited to start this new adventure!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SCAPE Member 1000 posts, Semi-Pro SCAPEr sc91006's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Sidney
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to Scape Kara

SCAPE Member Just Planted maxiM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Max
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Kara!
    What city are you in?

SCAPE President 2000 posts, Star SCAPEr Kole85's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the club! Happy to have you here with us

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    More Tanks!

SCAPE Member Sr. SCAPEr Speaker73's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Troy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! If you need any help I'm sure there's someone here that can assist you.
    You are...

what you do...

when it counts.

The Masao

SCAPE Member Just Planted hockeygirl882983's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kara
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm currently in Buena Park

SCAPE Member Just Planted hockeygirl882983's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kara
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I have never really been a part of anything like this so I am trying to figure out the site and everything haha.
    My guppies just had babies last week! But I believe my other guppy is pregnant as well. Does anyone have any suggestions for selling them? I had made a friend who said Craigslist. And I also watched several YouTube videos that said some privately owned stores may allow for trades/store credit. If anyone has any help I would greatly appreciate it!! [emoji120]

SCAPE Member Sr. SCAPEr stormvisions's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Kara. Guppies are an awesome fish - it's what I started with many years ago. Welcome to the group.
    Burt
    Twitter| WattPad
    Disclaimer: I buy on Amazon. A lot. Little stuff. Often. I use the link bar on the product page to generate a short link when I share a product. It's convenient and short. I have an old affiliate account so if you click on one of those links I might earn some money. Last year I earned $4.02! My payment threshold is $100. I'm over 60 years old. I may get that money in the next 15-20 years just in time for adult diapers. If this bothers you don't click on any links to products I post.

SCAPE President 2000 posts, Star SCAPEr Kole85's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeygirl882983 View Post
    Also, I have never really been a part of anything like this so I am trying to figure out the site and everything haha.
    My guppies just had babies last week! But I believe my other guppy is pregnant as well. Does anyone have any suggestions for selling them? I had made a friend who said Craigslist. And I also watched several YouTube videos that said some privately owned stores may allow for trades/store credit. If anyone has any help I would greatly appreciate it!! [emoji120]

Most local fish stores (LFS) will give store credit for fish if they are healthy and can be sold, though don't expect much for them. Your best bet is to call around to some of the SCAPE sponsor stores in your area that the club has history with. Some sponsor stores you could try: Nolan's Aquarium, Lotus Aquariums, Age of Aquariums, The Reef Tropical Fish, CK Fish World. Some stores that aren't sponsors you could try calling: 405 Tropical Fish, Nautilus Tropical Fish (used to be store sponsor but is under new ownership), Tong's Tropical Fish, Bob's Tropical Fish.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    More Tanks!

SCAPE Member Sr. SCAPEr stormvisions's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To add tom what Kole said you can also check out the Tradewinds sub forum right on this site. If they are nice you might be able to sell some and you also may be able to trade for other fish (or other color guppies) and plants etc.
    Burt
    Twitter| WattPad
    Disclaimer: I buy on Amazon. A lot. Little stuff. Often. I use the link bar on the product page to generate a short link when I share a product. It's convenient and short. I have an old affiliate account so if you click on one of those links I might earn some money. Last year I earned $4.02! My payment threshold is $100. I'm over 60 years old. I may get that money in the next 15-20 years just in time for adult diapers. If this bothers you don't click on any links to products I post.