Real Name
    Konrad Chen
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello from Fountain Valley

Hello SCAPE!

My name is Konrad, and I was introduced to SCAPE by Nolan's Aquarium. I got back into the hobby in late 2019 after taking about 20 years off. A perfectly good but discarded 40 gallon acrylic tank found on the sidewalk was my catalyst. And it came at just the right time...I've spent all of quarantine falling back in love with planted aquariums again. I currently have the 40 gallon set up as a planted community tank, and also have 2 nano tanks that house shrimp and/or nano fish. I'm excited to meet with other members and participate in the meetings now that they are back again. Thanks for having me

2. Thanks Sage thanked for this post
    Likes Sage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Cowrabbit
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back to fish keeping and welcome to Scape Club. Sounds like you already have MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome), you’ll fit right in .

thanks for the tip about Nolan’s Aquarium, I’ll go check them out. I’m curious if it’s the same aquarium store I saw from biking the river trail.
    Last edited by Jena; 03-27-2021 at 12:45 PM.
    52g Planted Show Tank: 8 x ! Rasboras | 12 x Pygmy Corydoras | 3 x Male Black Moscow Guppy (Moe, Larry II & Curly)| 9 x Kuhli Loach | 4 x Java Loach | 1 Gold Mystery Snails | Amano Shrimps | 2 Albino Bristlenose (Larry & Henrietta)

29g (Retired) Planted Breeding Tank: 2 x Female Black Moscow Guppy (Big Bertha & Lucy) & Fry Nursery | 7 x Gold Mystery Snails | 3 x Yellow Rabbit Snails

Birbs: 1 x Canary | 9 x Button Quail

Carnivorous Plants: Pings