User Tag List

Thread: First time pregnant guppy.. fry seems to be stuck since about 1pm Yesterday

SCAPE Member Just Planted Boosie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    David
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First time pregnant guppy.. fry seems to be stuck since about 1pm Yesterday

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3vMn2tNdI&t=46sHi guys I am pretty new never had a fish pregnant before she is a tuxedo guppy please give some advice at what point should I step in ?
    The fry is stocking out of the guppy

Please see my video that’s what the fish looks like thank you
    Last edited by Boosie; 12-29-2020 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Added video of what’s going on

SCAPE Member SCAPEr phuchuynh92's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Tien
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not seen this before so I cannot help unfortunately. Usually, I just let my guppies be and see babies swimming around after a while.
    I just want to say that your female is really colorful ... Have not seen a female that colorful.

SCAPE Member Just Planted Boosie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    David
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phuchuynh92 View Post
    I have not seen this before so I cannot help unfortunately. Usually, I just let my guppies be and see babies swimming around after a while.
    I just want to say that your female is really colorful ... Have not seen a female that colorful.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate it all the guppyís I have are colorful like that I got these at CK fish world in West Covina I love these and just hope this mom does well... I did some reading and basically just said wait but I feel like itís been way to long Iím at work not havenít checked back unfortunately going to stop for some aquarium salt and take her out of the tank see if that helps