Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Tien
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for some live Daphnia!

Hello, I recently got 3 Peacock Gudgeon from someone here, and 1 of them is not eating anything at all and I am very concerned. I feed them flakes, frozen brine shrimp, frozen blood worm, freeze dried black worm, frozen daphnia, live grindal worm.

2 of them eat everything I feed them and got really fat, but the other 1 is the exact opposite. It hasn't eaten anything and it is currently extremely skinny and I am afraid that he might die soon. I isolated him into his own tank so no one is fighting for food with him, but he is still not eating.

If someone got some live food (live daphnia or something else), I would love to buy it from you to help this little guy. thank you so much!

SCAPE Member Just Planted ichthyogeek's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Joseph
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have live daphnia, but have you tried feeding hatched baby brine shrimp? That's a fairly easy live food, and pretty planktonic. It's odd that the gudgeon isn't going after the live grindal worms....

SCAPE Member SCAPEr phuchuynh92's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Tien
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ichthyogeek View Post
    I don't have live daphnia, but have you tried feeding hatched baby brine shrimp? That's a fairly easy live food, and pretty planktonic. It's odd that the gudgeon isn't going after the live grindal worms....
    I haven't hatched baby brine shrimp yet, but I guess I will try for this little guy. super worried!