Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buce trees?

I was thinking about setting up a few trees in the new aquascape and wondered if anyone has used small buce for leaves? I know I can use moss but thought if there was a mini small leafed buce that would look pretty cool. Anubia probably won't like being right under the lights near the top and I don't want something I have to trim every few days. Looks like many of the buce don't like super high light either. Thoughts?
    Burt
    Twitter| WattPad
    Disclaimer: I buy on Amazon. A lot. Little stuff. Often. I use the link bar on the product page to generate a short link when I share a product. It's convenient and short. I have an old affiliate account so if you click on one of those links I might earn some money. Last year I earned $4.02! My payment threshold is $100. I'm over 60 years old. I may get that money in the next 15-20 years just in time for adult diapers. If this bothers you don't click on any links to products I post.

SCAPE Member 1000 posts, Semi-Pro SCAPEr jem_xxiii's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Johnny
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My initial thought is that it would probably look good with some of the small leaf types, but also you will be prone to algae issues as they are slow growers.
    Small Tanks Keeper.

SCAPE Member 5000 posts, Officially addicted to SCAPE! swoof's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Ben
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of people have been doing it. If you have ig look around at the aquascapers on Instagram

SCAPE Member Sr. SCAPEr stormvisions's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both. Going to check out Instagram and read up on buce.
    Burt
    Twitter| WattPad
    Disclaimer: I buy on Amazon. A lot. Little stuff. Often. I use the link bar on the product page to generate a short link when I share a product. It's convenient and short. I have an old affiliate account so if you click on one of those links I might earn some money. Last year I earned $4.02! My payment threshold is $100. I'm over 60 years old. I may get that money in the next 15-20 years just in time for adult diapers. If this bothers you don't click on any links to products I post.