Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Victor Morales
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jem_xxiii View Post
    Buypetshrimp has always had some solid buces. If you wait around, he has random sales as well, they are worth taking advantage of.
    Holy cow they have a lot of buce!

SCAPE Member Sr. SCAPEr stormvisions's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with buce is it grows slow so the tank is not yet what I imagined but the buce has maybe quadrupled in volume so another 6 months and it'll start looking better.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Burt
    Twitter| WattPad
    Disclaimer: I buy on Amazon. A lot. Little stuff. Often. I use the link bar on the product page to generate a short link when I share a product. It's convenient and short. I have an old affiliate account so if you click on one of those links I might earn some money. Last year I earned $4.02! My payment threshold is $100. I'm over 60 years old. I may get that money in the next 15-20 years just in time for adult diapers. If this bothers you don't click on any links to products I post.

3. Likes cr9cristiano liked this post
    SCAPE Member Just Planted cr9cristiano's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Omar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep up the good work and patience, I know how slowly a lot of these bucephalandra can grow lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cr9cristiano View Post
    Keep up the good work and patience, I know how slowly a lot of these bucephalandra can grow lol.
    Yep. I've tried encouraging them, drugging them, magnetizing them, making sad faces at them and no luck.

Burt
    Twitter| WattPad
    Disclaimer: I buy on Amazon. A lot. Little stuff. Often. I use the link bar on the product page to generate a short link when I share a product. It's convenient and short. I have an old affiliate account so if you click on one of those links I might earn some money. Last year I earned $4.02! My payment threshold is $100. I'm over 60 years old. I may get that money in the next 15-20 years just in time for adult diapers. If this bothers you don't click on any links to products I post.

SCAPE Member Just Planted ThinhM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Thinh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The color tones of your tank is awesome. The orange from the backlight and the blueish/ purple hues in the tank goes together so well. I bet those buces pops in person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinhM View Post
    The color tones of your tank is awesome. The orange from the backlight and the blueish/ purple hues in the tank goes together so well. I bet those buces pops in person.
    Thanks the buce are nice. Not the colors I saw on those Instagram photos but looking better and better.

Burt
    Twitter| WattPad