Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    kayla
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow ADOPT FREE FISH SOCAL!!!!!!

Hello, I am looking for a GOOD FISH PARENT to adopt my Opaline Gourami, my 1 Tetra, and/or 1 beautiful Beta ($20 value). I am moving and will not have room for them ! They are free if you come and pick them up!
    I am looking for someone close to me in Orange County who loves to keep fish as a hobby and is experienced in caring for them. Rest of their food comes with them for free.
    I am also selling a 29 gal tank (comes with filter, heater, & net) , a 10 gal tank (comes with filter & net), with 2 living driftwood plants, more than a dozen fake plants & decor, an airpump that has LED neon lights with plastic tubing, and a water changer hose that connects to the sink which makes water changes easy & fast. ALL FOR $200!
    They are all in good condition. This is an amazing deal that you cannot find anywhere else! Read below for fish personalities.

You do not have to buy the aquariums + accessories if you only want to adopt the fish, I am looking for someone who has time and a good home to add them to!
    I have had the Gourami for 2+ years and he is a great fish! He is territorial and a reclusive fish, who loves to hide behind lots of decor, but he likes to swim around and watch you from time to time out of curiosity. He is a timid fish.
    The male Beta is happy, social and loves to pay attention to people. However, he and the Gourami do not get along due to territory issues. *(Caution! The Gourami will nip at your fish's tails if they are territorial or have long, delicate fins. Ex. Gourami also didn't like my Silver Molly and HATED my kissing Gourami!)*
    The Tetra is very active and loves to swim around all day. Ask me for pictures!
    PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF INTERESTED!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tropicalpineapple; 04-17-2020 at 10:55 AM.