Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worldbuilders

There is a wonderful charity I support as I am able that was created by author Patrick Rothfuss (Name of the Wind). Their 2019 Fundraiser starts tomorrow if anyone is interested. https://worldbuilders.org/ since 2008 they have raised over 9 million with 100% of the money going to help lift people out of poverty. Most of the money comes from readers, writers, gamers and geeks in general. Good people.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Burt
    Twitter| WattPad
    Disclaimer: I buy on Amazon. A lot. Little stuff. Often. I use the link bar on the product page to generate a short link when I share a product. It's convenient and short. I have an old affiliate account so if you click on one of those links I might earn some money. Last year I earned $4.02! My payment threshold is $100. I'm over 60 years old. I may get that money in the next 15-20 years just in time for adult diapers. If this bothers you don't click on any links to products I post.

2. Likes swoof liked this post
    Moderator 2000 posts, Star SCAPEr Nick Shades's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Nick
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've donated indirectly via purchases of critical role merchandise. Good organization.

SCAPE Member Sr. SCAPEr stormvisions's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Shades View Post
    I've donated indirectly via purchases of critical role merchandise. Good organization.
    That's good to hear. Yes they are a good bunch.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Burt
    Twitter| WattPad
    Disclaimer: I buy on Amazon. A lot. Little stuff. Often. I use the link bar on the product page to generate a short link when I share a product. It's convenient and short. I have an old affiliate account so if you click on one of those links I might earn some money. Last year I earned $4.02! My payment threshold is $100. I'm over 60 years old. I may get that money in the next 15-20 years just in time for adult diapers. If this bothers you don't click on any links to products I post.

SCAPE Member 5000 posts, Officially addicted to SCAPE! swoof's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Ben
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Patrick's work (literary and other) maybe one day he'll finish that third book.