Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found a box of crayons...

Stressed out and dug around in my drawer. I found a box of Sakura crayons a Japanese exchange student gave my son about 15 years ago. Then I tackled my stress the way a 5 year old does and spent about 40 minutes playing either the crayons. Not great art but did bring down the stress a notch.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Burt
    Twitter| WattPad
    Disclaimer: I buy on Amazon. A lot. Little stuff. Often. I use the link bar on the product page to generate a short link when I share a product. It's convenient and short. I have an old affiliate account so if you click on one of those links I might earn some money. Last year I earned $4.02! My payment threshold is $100. I'm over 60 years old. I may get that money in the next 15-20 years just in time for adult diapers. If this bothers you don't click on any links to products I post.

2. Likes Travisdt, KeyeNewen, jayo, aquamaniac, Aquaman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Timmy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is quite a creative awesome drawing! Great Job! You probably draw a lot better than most people do haha.

4. Likes stormvisions liked this post
    SCAPE Member Just Planted notg2009's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Omid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks awesome.

6. Likes stormvisions liked this post
    SCAPE Member Pro SCAPEr geektom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Tom Mays
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks amazing! You are so talented!
    I am an old dog trying to learn some new tricks...

8. Likes stormvisions liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Cindy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, not only is the art very nicely done, I'm more amazed how well you transferred your stress onto the fish!

10. Likes stormvisions liked this post
    SCAPE Member Sr. SCAPEr stormvisions's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That fish probably has a hernia and a heart condition from the stress I colored into him.
    Burt
    Twitter| WattPad
    Disclaimer: I buy on Amazon. A lot. Little stuff. Often. I use the link bar on the product page to generate a short link when I share a product. It's convenient and short. I have an old affiliate account so if you click on one of those links I might earn some money. Last year I earned $4.02! My payment threshold is $100. I'm over 60 years old. I may get that money in the next 15-20 years just in time for adult diapers. If this bothers you don't click on any links to products I post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks - I'm one of those 'almost' guys. Almost a programmer, almost an artist, almost a writer, almost a chef, almost a ... you get the idea but what I do have is a very stressful cubicle job at a crazy company.
    Burt
    Twitter| WattPad

SCAPE Member SCAPEr PhoKingGood's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Sonny
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a frame-able artwork right there!

14. Likes stormvisions liked this post
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr PhoKingGood's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Sonny
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormvisions View Post
    Thanks - I'm one of those 'almost' guys. Almost a programmer, almost an artist, almost a writer, almost a chef, almost a ... you get the idea but what I do have is a very stressful cubicle job at a crazy company.
    Reminds me of the movie "Office Space"

16. Likes stormvisions liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingGood View Post
    Reminds me of the movie "Office Space"
    Will have to check it out. Can't remember if I saw that or not. As for my office I'm trying to hang in there until I can retire but not sure that will happen. Four people in the office, me and 3 members of the same family. They would grind me down if I didn't push back whenever they cross the line but it is unpleasant to work like that.

Burt
    Twitter| WattPad

SCAPE Member 1000 posts, Semi-Pro SCAPEr SCas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Cas
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow thats incredible! Do you have somewhere where you post these? And is that an apistogramma?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

19. Likes stormvisions liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Burt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SCas View Post
    Wow thats incredible! Do you have somewhere where you post these? And is that an apistogramma?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Not really. I do have a wattpad page for the writing and deviantart and other pages over the years but drips and drabs. Nothing spectacular. I actually saw someone's discus watercolor on the SCAPE facebook page and that was awesome work.

Burt
    Twitter| WattPad