Real Name
    Alan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stuff for Sale or Trade

Hello everyone,

I am taking down my 75 gallon tank to opt for a 21 g rimless Very excited for a new smaller tank that can actually fit in my room.

So whats for sale you ask? (Please note that I am a hoarder of led lights and rimless tanks, I will trade with you )

1) Finnex Fugeray Planted+ Aquarium Led Light Plus Moonlights (48 inch)
    It is 1 year old, I just checked the LED lights and they are all still working(My eyes no longer do). Please send me your best offer OR trade.

The Amazon link to this product ->
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GH9HURE...ing=UTF8&psc=1

2) Aquatop CF500UV 5-Stage Canister Filter 525 gph( got this at a scape auction)
    Comes with hoses but DOES NOT come with internal UV light. A powerful but silent beast. Petco values this product too highly I believe so the attached link is only for your information on the product. Please do not gauge the value of this product from that link.

The petco link to this product->
    https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcos...BoCC9sQAvD_BwE

3) A 75 gallon tank that comes with a really nice brown stained stand that me and my dad built. The tank itself has no dinges or breaks. Minor scratches are present but barely visible.
    The stand can hold the weight of a 75 gallon tank with water and rock added. The sides of the stand contain a moveable board that can be pulled out to show the inside(I prefer to have them in). Comes with free heater and seiyru stone to match. It will be available next weekend for pickup.

$65 for both, negotiable.

All sales final, no returns.

Please send message or comment if you have questions or text me at (909) 251-5809.
    Attached Images Attached Images