Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Semi-Annual Grand Raffle Meeting Jan 20th Lotus Aquarium

Hey everyone,
    I wanted to post this up for everyone to know that the next meeting will be the Semi-Annual Grand Raffle Meeting at Lotus Aquarium on Sunday, January 20th at 12:30pm.
    We tried putting up the RSVP thread but there seems to be a glitch in the system preventing the date of the meeting to be scheduled in 2019. CGAR is currently working on a fix for this issue. The RSVP thread will be up as soon as possible, keep your eye out for the thread and further meeting details.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    More Tanks!

2. Thanks Chuy, Swank thanked for this post
    Likes DesertFish, Chuy, Swank, jayo, Zenzu liked this post
    SCAPE Member Just Planted Des275's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Desmond
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to it and a carpool from Buena Park would be nice.

SCAPE Member SCAPEr the.under.ground's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Abel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice that lotus is hosting this, since I live like 10 min away, I wonít be late this time hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCAPE Member Just Planted Karrot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Robi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Kole85 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I wanted to post this up for everyone to know that the next meeting will be the Semi-Annual Grand Raffle Meeting at Lotus Aquarium on Sunday, January 20th at 12:30pm.
    We tried putting up the RSVP thread but there seems to be a glitch in the system preventing the date of the meeting to be scheduled in 2019. CGAR is currently working on a fix for this issue. The RSVP thread will be up as soon as possible, keep your eye out for the thread and further meeting details.

HI I am Robi Chan from Blue Crown!

Very interested in getting involved. please let me know how I can help or do to support this event. I would like to donate some shrimps for auction and the proceeds goes to SCAPE. I also have a few accessories we can put into the SCAPE auction if need be. Not trying to step on anyone's toes but just to show our support.
    thanks,
    Robi.

6. Likes KeyeNewen liked this post
    SCAPE Board Member Pro SCAPEr Kole85's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
    HI I am Robi Chan from Blue Crown!

Very interested in getting involved. please let me know how I can help or do to support this event. I would like to donate some shrimps for auction and the proceeds goes to SCAPE. I also have a few accessories we can put into the SCAPE auction if need be. Not trying to step on anyone's toes but just to show our support.
    thanks,
    Robi.
    So awesome! Thank you so much Robi! I know everyone loves your shrimp and we would all appreciate anything. I will get in touch with you more about the meeting.

More Tanks!

SCAPE Member Just Planted jayjayn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Danilo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, i'm still new to the club but I had been to my first meeting during the CK semi-annual grand prize event in June , in the ticket stickied info it states I can redeem my tickets during the December grand raffle , is it safe to assume that this January Grand Raffle I can redeem my tickets for?
    Last edited by jayjayn; 12-20-2018 at 01:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjayn View Post
    Hi guys, i'm still new to the club but I had been to my first meeting during the CK semi-annual grand prize event in June , in the ticket stickied info it states I can redeem my tickets during the December grand raffle , is it safe to assume that this January Grand Raffle I can redeem my tickets for?
    You can get your tickets when checking into the meeting. If you attended any meetings, purchased or sold in any auctions since July (including the CK Meeting) you should have tickets to be redeemed at the grand raffle.

More Tanks!

SCAPE Member Just Planted jayjayn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Danilo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome thanks Kole!! Also need to dm u back about what we talked about since the July CK meet, sorry been super busy lol

SCAPE Member SCAPEr the.under.ground's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Abel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can someone help setting up the meet? Iím interested in helping

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Nolan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a little confused about the raffle tickets. According to the auction system, I have 3 tickets, I'm assuming for the last meet I attended (CK in October) where I also bought $5 of stuff from the auction. But I've attended a few meets previously (and checked in) so I'm assuming I should have more tickets than that..

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoulan View Post
    I'm a little confused about the raffle tickets. According to the auction system, I have 3 tickets, I'm assuming for the last meet I attended (CK in October) where I also bought $5 of stuff from the auction. But I've attended a few meets previously (and checked in) so I'm assuming I should have more tickets than that..
    Tickets reset at every grand raffle, tickets from meetings before July are gone.

More Tanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the.under.ground View Post
    How can someone help setting up the meet? Iím interested in helping

There isn't all that much that really goes into setting up, its pretty much just setting up the tables and the pop up. You can always show up a little early though to see if theres anything to help with. The main thing we usually need help with is runners during the auction.

More Tanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Nolan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kole85 View Post
    Tickets reset at every grand raffle, tickets from meetings before July are gone.

My first (recent) meet was actually the AoA one in August. And I attended another... I think 2 meets after that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoulan View Post
    My first (recent) meet was actually the AoA one in August. And I attended another... I think 2 meets after that.
    The Age of Aquariums meeting was in August, you should have tickets waiting for you for that meeting and ANY meeting after that based on what your activity during the meetings. ANY time you attend an OFFICIAL meeting (the occasional member sponsored mini meets dont count), the $5 cover charge earns you ONE (1) ticket towards the Semi Annual Grand Raffle. Additional tickets can be earned in the following ways: EVERY $5 spent OR sold in the auctions earn you 1 ticket and are stacked (if you sell $100 or have bought $100 worth of products in the auctions ACCUMULATIVE since the last Semi Grand Raffle then that earns you 20 tickets overall), or you can buy additional tickets for $5 each at the grand raffle meetings (FYI, if you are a NEW member and the Semi Grand Raffle is your FIRST meeting, the ONLY way to participate in the raffles is to buy tickets for $5 each, attending this meeting and participating in the auction will ONLY earn you tickets towards the NEXT Semi Annual Grand Raffle Meeting). The Semi Annual Grand Raffles are a way of saying Thank You for participating in our club and spreading the hobby, the more you participate the better your odds will be.
    For everyone else or any new members reading this, the grand raffles are OUR way of rewarding you for you CONTINUED participation in not only the club, but the HOBBY. All proceeds that SCAPE earns currently goes into the Semi Annual Grand Raffle Prizes. The COLLECTIVE participation from the club and EVERY member involved gets put back into YOU members in the form of raffle prizes! The better we do during the year for you members and the more you do for the club, the better the prizes!
    I GREATLY encourage EVERY member to attend EVERY meeting they possibly can, but the semi annual grand raffle meetings are definitely the ones to come out for.

More Tanks!

17. Likes swoof liked this post
    SCAPE Member Just Planted Karrot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Robi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any topics that anyone would be interested in please let me know.
    Pm Robi Chan.