User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: A special request

  1. #21
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr Jeffrey's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jeffrey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone who has donated so far! It is a huge help! We now have a tank (thanks @Kole85), lighting, substrate, & co2 tank (thanks @Papa Smurf), and filtration (thanks @MrT).

    If you feel so inclined, here is what we still need:
    co2 regulator, solenoid, & reactor (I have a diffuser, so reactor is not essential)
    aquascaping tools - scissors, forceps/tweezers, etc.
    ferts
    plants
    fish

    I am still uncertain whether or not I can make it to the meet this month, but Jorge (@Disco fan) has volunteered to accept donations on my behalf at the meet since we both live in the SFV.

    Thanks again! Can't wait to start my build thread for this!

  2. #22
    InActive SCAPE Member Just Planted SnyperP's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Phi Dang
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't been around here in ages. Unfortunately due to time constraints I feel out of the scaping world, but I was recently house cleaning and have some stuff I need to get rid. Let me know if any of it is still usable for you. I won't be able to drop it off, but maybe GeekTom can pick it up since I'm in Ontario.

    Generic CO2 diffuser
    Generic CO2 indicator w/ solution
    ADA Tourmaline BC
    ADA ECA
    ADA Greengain
    ADA Green Brighty Step1
    ADA Green Brighty Special

    Most of it has been opened for years but still full. I'll check back in a week. If you can't use it, it's up for grabs to anyone else.

    **edit** I think i have some Tom Barr ferts around here. I'll see if I can find it.

  3. #23
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr Jeffrey's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jeffrey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnyperP View Post
    I haven't been around here in ages. Unfortunately due to time constraints I feel out of the scaping world, but I was recently house cleaning and have some stuff I need to get rid. Let me know if any of it is still usable for you. I won't be able to drop it off, but maybe GeekTom can pick it up since I'm in Ontario.

    Generic CO2 diffuser
    Generic CO2 indicator w/ solution
    ADA Tourmaline BC
    ADA ECA
    ADA Greengain
    ADA Green Brighty Step1
    ADA Green Brighty Special

    Most of it has been opened for years but still full. I'll check back in a week. If you can't use it, it's up for grabs to anyone else.

    **edit** I think i have some Tom Barr ferts around here. I'll see if I can find it.
    Wow, thank you! Does this stuff have an expiration date? Do I even need to worry about that?

    Also, I can confirm I am able to come to the meeting. I will just be late - around 2pm. So yeah, if GeekTom would be willing to transport it to the CK meet for me, that would be great!

  4. #24
    InActive SCAPE Member Just Planted SnyperP's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Phi Dang
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think so. Everything good, nothing is cloudy or has settled. It was stored in a cool and dark place for quite awhile. If you can contact GeekTom and see if he's willing to set it up. Im never in SFV and would prefer not to ship liquid contents.

    PM with my contact info incoming.

  5. #25
    SCAPE Member Just Planted Karrot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2016
    Location
    South El Monte
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Robi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am Robi , Please look for me there at AE. We are BLUE CROWN AQUATICS TRADE.

  6. #26
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr Jeffrey's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jeffrey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone. Just a quick update: I need some supplemental lighting if anyone has something they could donate.

    The Planted+ 24/7 we're currently using is not quite cutting it - nothing is pearling; growth is slow and not very compact. And with the remote sensor not working, I don't even know if I'm getting 100% output or not

    Thanks! More update photos coming in the build thread soon!

  7. #27
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr amzreefs's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Monrovia, CA
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Zach
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may have another 30" 24/7 Finnex for you, but I think that I lost the legs. Are you going to be at the Holiday event on Saturday?

  8. #28
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr Jeffrey's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jeffrey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! But no, I am not able to make it to the holiday party. Let me see if any of the guys I know near by me are going.

  9. #29
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr Disco fan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Van nuys ca
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jorge
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Thank you! But no, I am not able to make it to the holiday party. Let me see if any of the guys I know near by me are going.
    I’m going!!

  10. #30
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr Jeffrey's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jeffrey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amzreefs View Post
    I may have another 30" 24/7 Finnex for you, but I think that I lost the legs. Are you going to be at the Holiday event on Saturday?
    Jorge (DiscoFan) is going. And I think Kyle (kberg) is going too. Either of them are willing to help me out with the pick up. Thanks everyone!

  11. #31
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr amzreefs's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Monrovia, CA
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Zach
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Jorge (DiscoFan) is going. And I think Kyle (kberg) is going too. Either of them are willing to help me out with the pick up. Thanks everyone!
    Nevermind...I have the light and the remote, but I can't find the power supply. That makes it about as good as a doorstop until I can find the cords. SORRY!
    Last edited by amzreefs; 12-15-2018 at 03:50 PM.

  12. #32
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr Jeffrey's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jeffrey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •