SCAPE Member Jr. SCAPEr Jeffrey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jeffrey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone who has donated so far! It is a huge help! We now have a tank (thanks @Kole85), lighting, substrate, & co2 tank (thanks @Papa Smurf), and filtration (thanks @MrT).

If you feel so inclined, here is what we still need:
    co2 regulator, solenoid, & reactor (I have a diffuser, so reactor is not essential)
    aquascaping tools - scissors, forceps/tweezers, etc.
    ferts
    plants
    fish

I am still uncertain whether or not I can make it to the meet this month, but Jorge (@Disco fan) has volunteered to accept donations on my behalf at the meet since we both live in the SFV.

Thanks again! Can't wait to start my build thread for this!

InActive SCAPE Member Just Planted SnyperP's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Phi Dang
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't been around here in ages. Unfortunately due to time constraints I feel out of the scaping world, but I was recently house cleaning and have some stuff I need to get rid. Let me know if any of it is still usable for you. I won't be able to drop it off, but maybe GeekTom can pick it up since I'm in Ontario.

Generic CO2 diffuser
    Generic CO2 indicator w/ solution
    ADA Tourmaline BC
    ADA ECA
    ADA Greengain
    ADA Green Brighty Step1
    ADA Green Brighty Special

Most of it has been opened for years but still full. I'll check back in a week. If you can't use it, it's up for grabs to anyone else.

**edit** I think i have some Tom Barr ferts around here. I'll see if I can find it.

SCAPE Member Jr. SCAPEr Jeffrey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jeffrey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnyperP View Post
    I haven't been around here in ages. Unfortunately due to time constraints I feel out of the scaping world, but I was recently house cleaning and have some stuff I need to get rid. Let me know if any of it is still usable for you. I won't be able to drop it off, but maybe GeekTom can pick it up since I'm in Ontario.

Generic CO2 diffuser
    Generic CO2 indicator w/ solution
    ADA Tourmaline BC
    ADA ECA
    ADA Greengain
    ADA Green Brighty Step1
    ADA Green Brighty Special

Most of it has been opened for years but still full. I'll check back in a week. If you can't use it, it's up for grabs to anyone else.

**edit** I think i have some Tom Barr ferts around here. I'll see if I can find it.
    Wow, thank you! Does this stuff have an expiration date? Do I even need to worry about that?

Also, I can confirm I am able to come to the meeting. I will just be late - around 2pm. So yeah, if GeekTom would be willing to transport it to the CK meet for me, that would be great!

InActive SCAPE Member Just Planted SnyperP's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Phi Dang
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think so. Everything good, nothing is cloudy or has settled. It was stored in a cool and dark place for quite awhile. If you can contact GeekTom and see if he's willing to set it up. Im never in SFV and would prefer not to ship liquid contents.

PM with my contact info incoming.

SCAPE Member Just Planted Karrot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Robi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am Robi , Please look for me there at AE. We are BLUE CROWN AQUATICS TRADE.