Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Crystal
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fluval eco bright led

I bought a light as named in the title but upon watching their youtube video he said use with low light plants. Im confused now what light should i use for my plants? I have vallisneria, annubias idk what kind, moss balls, java moss i think, dwarf baby tears, i made a list of the plants in another post. Im using aquarium co ops easy green fert, and their easy iron supplement, flourish excel, quick start api, aqueon tap water safe, and fluval stratum soil.

I recently added duck weed and frogbit too. 20180612_214959.jpg20180612_214942.jpg
    Last edited by Zenzu; 06-13-2018 at 02:02 PM. Reason: excel is not liquid co2
    "Keep your sleeves wet"

Water is Life 5000 posts, Officially addicted to SCAPE! Zenzu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Carlo
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What exactly is it you need assistance with? You need to know what light to use?

Water is Life 5000 posts, Officially addicted to SCAPE! Zenzu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Carlo
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I gave you an 8oz cup of paint and told you to paint a piece of paper. You'd have an easy job of doing so, because I gave you an abundance of paint to use for your small surface. If I in turn asked you to paint an entire wall using the same amount you'd have issues because I have not given you enough paint.

We are running into the same issue here. The light you chose may be an appropriate solution for one tank, but not yours which my guess is taller/larger etc.

SCAPE Member SCAPEr Ravensrose29's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Crystal
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry still new to this not sure exactly what im suppose to be asking. I wanted to know if this light was enough for the plants i have to grow properly. Ive added plants that my mother in law gave me from her aquarium so here is the new layout. I took out the cabomba because it died. Day 1 i have the light in the back day 2 i move the light to the front day 3 to the back again so one and so forth so give all the plants an equal chance. But should i get another light idk if this
    alone is a high light or low light led.

20180613_215213.jpg20180613_215227.jpg20180613_215233.jpg20180613_215300.jpg20180613_215317.jpg
    "Keep your sleeves wet"