User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: My first tank 37g from Orange

  1. #41
    SCAPE Member Just Planted channy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm love the makeshift tree with what I think is Anubias? Looks great man!

  2. #42
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr regormang's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    roger
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by channy View Post
    I'm love the makeshift tree with what I think is Anubias? Looks great man!
    Thank you very much jenn! Java fern at the top, sp. Japan in the middle and anubias at the bottom. The branches have bucephalandra

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Excuse me while I return to my forest

  3. #43
    SCAPE Member Sr. SCAPEr SCas's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Cas
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by regormang View Post
    It was nice meeting you at the meet today scas sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. But I was the runner in the blue hoodie. Hope to see at more meets

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Oh you handed me the rotundifolia right? Sorry I didnt get anyone's names either. I only remember Geektom in the Jersey, kole in the plaid, the underground in the neon hoody, and the shrimp people

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr regormang's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    roger
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SCas View Post
    Oh you handed me the rotundifolia right? Sorry I didnt get anyone's names either. I only remember Geektom in the Jersey, kole in the plaid, the underground in the neon hoody, and the shrimp people

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Yes sir that was me!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Excuse me while I return to my forest

  5. #45
    SCAPE Member Sr. SCAPEr SCas's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Cas
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by regormang View Post
    Yes sir that was me!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Oh cool, it was nice to meet you

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  6. #46
    SCAPE Member SCAPEr regormang's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    roger
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SCas View Post
    Oh cool, it was nice to meet you

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Hoped u had a fun time there. And hopefully we'll see you and your mom at a few more meets? They're usually not that long but this was a semi annual raffle so everyone came out

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Excuse me while I return to my forest

  7. #47
    SCAPE Member Sr. SCAPEr SCas's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Cas
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by regormang View Post
    Hoped u had a fun time there. And hopefully we'll see you and your mom at a few more meets? They're usually not that long but this was a semi annual raffle so everyone came out

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Yeah my mom was in the car resting the whole time. She was not expecting to be there for 5 hours haha

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •