User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bedroom Fishroom Masterplan!

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Bedroom Fishroom Masterplan!

Yes I know the wires are a fire hazard. The entire room is on GFCI Outlets. I plan to mount cables/splitters vertically on the stands/walls soon.

So Im in college, probably going to be living in my room for ~5-7 more years. Plan on doing hardcore fish stuff on the side for fun. My plan is to make my room as clean and efficient for keeping/breeding fish in the next few years. Parents let me do whatever I want in my room as long as it's easily "reversible".

Master Plan is to have two racks of three 40gal breeders. My 120 with the 60 gal sump, and my 2 reptile enclosures. A total of 8 fish tanks, and 2 reptiles.

My room is is ehh 10ft x 12ft. This is how it currently stands There is some shelving units that you cannot exactly see.

Rough-Estimate of my room layout
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...827&height=911

As you can see I have a lot of stuff laying around in the open. The rabbit is actually getting a cage outside this week. Going to get him neutered and a friend soon
    There is a 20gal infront of my bed that I've got running as my quarantine tank (accidentally bred corydoras in it)
    There is a random 10gal in front of my dresser that has the bearded dragon above it. That 10gal will be moved into the storage closet soon.

For shelving units, Im using Gladiator 48x18x72 units. They are the units with the thick wire mesh bottoms which bend. Which is why I cut some plywood and sealed them to the size the shelf. Each shelf is rated at 1500lb. Although they are rated at 1500lb that is EVENLY distributed. This is why those shelving units with the press board can only hold 40gals. Because the 40gal rides on the edges of the shelf and puts 100% of the weight on the rim. Because I want to stack 3, I am using these shelving units which I know can hold tanks well because Aquarium Coop uses them in his warehouse! I currently have a 30gal on one, not centered with no problem.

This is my shelf a few months ago. https://i.imgur.com/QYvcpWR.jpg
    The bare shelf without tanks. https://i.imgur.com/EdYhiae.jpg

Things to do (ordered from important to least)
    1. Setup Mixed Hot/Cold water hose to go through window and make water changes 5x faster (I don't use python because the sink near me is slow, and the venturi wastes a good deal of water. Instead I use a pump with a hose out my window)
    2. Sell saltwater setup
    3. Build outdoor rabbit enclosure
    4. Tear down 10 gal betta tanks (rehomed 1 betta, other one died for unknown reasons)
    5. Get central air pump for room (plan on doing egg tumbling for cories, a few sponge filters, all my air stones for the tanks. Looking at ~15-20 outlets. Going to order from jehmco soon, might be doing a group buy.)
    6. Buy three 40 gal tanks and start cycling them
    7. Save up and buy new closet shelf. Move 40 gal planted tank into shelf.

Goals:
    My goal with this room is to mainly be able to breed/keep a wide variety of corydoras/fancy guppy strains while making it as easy and fun as possible. The plan is to have both shelving racks have drilled tanks connected together with overflows so when I do a water change, it's just the sump and I don't need to unplug/stop/change anything. The bottom tank on each shelving unit will be the sump with some filtration. Undecided if I want to make the sump a true sump with real filtration or use sponges in all tanks just in case.

The problems I am having with my current setup is that I am growing out of tanks to hold fish, water changes are slow and tedious with the pump slowing down from pressure to fill the tank(will be solved soon), and in general I'm being outpaced by my fish. The racking system will give me tons of water volume for those tanks, aswell as keeping the bioload low by not using the bottom tank entirely. The central air pump solves my problem with not having enough pressure to run my tumblers and filters. Tetra whisper 100's just aren't cutting it for when I need 3-4 tumblers going at once.
    Last edited by kberg2498; 06-26-2018 at 05:40 AM.

2. Likes Aquaman, privinvlu liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserved for finished pictures and stuff.

Water is Life 5000 posts, Officially addicted to SCAPE! Zenzu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Carlo
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're going to live in a fish room does this mean you're getting a water bed?

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenzu View Post
    If you're going to live in a fish room does this mean you're getting a water bed?
    Parents already have that covered lol. I don't think I could give up my precious purple mattress which was my first purchase from my first paycheck. I will be looking into high end dehumidifiers soon after though!

Water is Life 5000 posts, Officially addicted to SCAPE! Zenzu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Carlo
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Serious side track. How long have you had your purple mattress?

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenzu View Post
    Serious side track. How long have you had your purple mattress?
    10 months or so. Because I was a student at the time I did the affirm loan thing with 0 interest. Paid it off and it raised by credit score significantly too lol. I mean they're nice, I just wish I got the larger size and maybe ditched one of the tanks but meh Im happy with it overall. I want to buy their mattress cover. Only thing I would advise against would be buying their frame for 100$. I got mine with the frame for free as a bundle, but the frame is made by an OEM in china and is available on amazon for like 90$/75$ if you want white lol. Under the brand "zinus" and "Best price Mattress"

edit: also enjoy the purple mattress advertisement spam on your web browser for 20 days. They spam the crap out of em once they see you even think about getting one.

8. Likes Zenzu liked this post
    SCAPE Board Member 1000 posts, Semi-Pro SCAPEr Kole85's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Looks a little bit like my bedroom, lol.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    More Tanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small Room updates:
    Saltwater tank is completely tore down and now being cleaned for maybe future use as a Quarantine tank. The shelving unit on the left by the door is now completely empty. Going to put two 40 gal tanks on it for specifically growing out fish. Currently have one glass petco tank already painted up. My 2nd tank im going to try out a nice seaclear acrylic tank as I've never tried acrylic out before. If I end up liking it, I will likely buy more acrylic tanks. I ended up not going with central air as my budget is fairly conservative right now. I ended up with some more "small" 2 outlet air pumps running everything. I think I am going to use 2 sponge filters per 40gal tank with just sand and some java moss. Maybe a small piece of wood.

I guess I should make this update meaningful. So here is my corydoras adolfoi/duplicareus(the name is mixed up so much, call em whatever) breeding setup.

The breeding tank is a 20gal on the floor in front of my bed. It was originally supposed to be my quarantine tank til I started noticing eggs in the tank. I had put the 3 cory cats there specifically just to maintain the cycle and clean the sand while I awaiting to buy more of them for my main 120 gal. After I discovered eggs I quickly researched and researched how to properly hatch the eggs and get them to be successful. Even with the best setup, the best research, there will still be failure. Because my group of cories is 2Female, 1 Male, a lot of the batches I've been getting have been mixed infertile and fertile. Sometimes I get 50 eggs that end up being 10 successful hatched fry. Other Times I get 80 eggs with 35-45 successful hatched fry. After experimenting with cichlid egg tumblers, large containers, and jars I ended up settling on a "heated" jar method for hatching the eggs. Basically I use those jars from the dollar store (the ones carnivals use in the ping pong- goldfish game lol) to tumble the eggs with an airstone. I found the circular jars helped with the flow from the airstone and made even a mildly weak airstone push a lot of water tumbling the eggs. In the jars, I use 4-5 drops of methylene blue(I use kordon's bottled MB). I add 5 drops on day 1, 4 drops on day 2-3, and 3 drops on day 4-5. Lowering the dosage slowly overtime as they are nearing getting ready to hatch. Each day I replace 95-99% of the water with fresh water from the tap, dechlorinated, and the meds. The jars are in a 10gal tank that has water with a heater in it so the jars stay around 79-83 degrees at all times. This speeds up the hatching of the eggs reducing the chance for fungus. Everyday when I change the water, I dump the eggs into a blue-plastic container. I used to use a ceramic dish but the white ceramic HID the color from infertile eggs making the sorting process difficult. After they hatch I dump the batch into the bowl and either remove the shells and eggs, or use a spoon to spoon out the babies into my hang on breeder box. Also putting snails into the breeder boxes help clean up the extra brine shrimp. This is good because excess brine shrimp usually turns into a fluff which the fry get stuck in. The snails will eat the fluff and turn it into hard-poops that you can suck out with a syringe. Downside is you get snail eggs in your breeder box which can be difficult to clean. Better than fluff that kills fry. Either or, depends on how many have hatched. I am in the process of ordering some more Duplicareus wild caught from wet spot tropical to help with the fertility rate of the eggs and hopefully to flush out the group adding even more genes to the group and hopefully some more pairs.

Once they have hatched typically they will spend 3-4 weeks in the breeder box til they are around 3/4-1" and then they will land themselves in a tank to grow out. Right now the biggest fry I have is around 3/4" and is moved into a seperate breeder box where I still feed brine, but am moving them onto dry foods like Hikari wafers, Omega One shrimp pellets etc. Once I get my 40 gal tanks cycled and going they will be landing themselves in there to grow out. At the moment I have roughly around 55-60 fry. I was planning on maybe taking some to the next meeting to sell but Im not sure if they will be big enough by then. I'll have to see how quickly they grow!

Video of the fry in the breeder box. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAWi...ature=youtu.be

Things that you can screw up/I've learned:
    • Overdosing the MB to the point of staining all the eggs to the point where telling bad/good ones apart is impossible
    • Not having the airstone be low enough in the jar to get a good tumble going resulting in a bad batch entirely
    • Having cold-water in the jars making the eggs hatch extremely slowly resulting in much more fungus
    • Having the light on above the eggs resulting in more fungus/micro spots of algae on the eggs
    • Having the jars evaporate water and a few tumbling eggs land on the rim of the jars. (You gotta fill it up to a certain point and top it off)
    • Not using snails in your breeder box, excess food can trap fry

Pictures

edit: Im also growing out some new orange laser corydoras. going to be awhile til I get those goin.
    Last edited by kberg2498; 06-01-2018 at 11:13 PM.

11. Thanks Scipio thanked for this post
    Likes Scipio, dealend, privinvlu, Zenzu liked this post
    SCAPE Board Member 1000 posts, Semi-Pro SCAPEr Kole85's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kole Hopkins
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only one word comes to mind....EPIC

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    More Tanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on the shelving setup: I got the 2 tanks. One Acrylic and One glass. Really liking the acrylic one so far. I replaced the little t8 fixture with a 30" Nicrew Delux. Seems to be doing a good job. Not really going to grow plants in the tank so im not too picky. Going to use two sponge filters in each tank with the glass one having a tidal 75 attached to it on the side. In the picture you will see the custom cut acrylic lid I cut outside with a table saw. Going to use a jig saw and cut the cut-out for the HOB filter aswell as slots in the front for both of my fry-hang on boxes as today I discovered some fry can escape the little hang on boxes. That's a problem if they escape and go into a tank with tetras etc. Going to move them over in an hour. Both tanks have a small handful of guppies to seed the tank as the sponge filters were pre-seeded running in my 60gal tank for over 3 weeks. I will likely add a handful more fish to them about once a week til fully stocked Only putting in top-dwellers so I have space to grow out the 45 baby corydoras.

https://i.imgur.com/yHOeJ7O.jpg

Had 6 stragglers from the last batch hatch today!
    https://i.imgur.com/hJNJ0EC.jpg

Update on the oldest fry. I think this one is a few days over 1 month old!
    https://i.imgur.com/NRoaLNV.jpg

All the wild stuff I got from the wet spot group buy is going through the aquarium coop triple medication. (Ichx, general cure, EM). Its already day 2 so those seem to be doing great. Can't wait for them to finish the medication in 5 days so I can move the giant pleco into my 120. When I measured him in the bag he was 6.5" easily my largest fish to date. Wild caught Hifin Green Phantom. Other than him, I got 5 more corydoras adolfoi/duplicareus wild caught to make my breeding group a bit bigger. They are also doing great so far.
    https://i.imgur.com/aSugGs9.jpg

I also got some premium flake foods. After I ordered the bulk jar of brine shrimp eggs I got a sample of their premium Aquanix flake. I thought the ingredients were good and I only had pellets up until then so I invested around 80$ into getting a little bucket of it and 2 other foods from them. Still testing them out but they seem to be great. I really like their "cool mix" flake which has greens and other stuff mixed in so I don't get my fish hooked onto one type of food. Now I just gotta protect the little bucket from water hehe.

I think im around 800 into this upgrade of my room. Going to work it down over the next month and when these cories are big enough that will certainly help. There is so much stuff I would like to buy to help out this project. I think the next big thing im going to invest in is a jehmco linear air pump which is around 300$ Then after that I would probably work at getting a 3-400$ dehumidifier for my room. After that, maybe 250$ invested into jars of general cure and Erythromycin to save on QTing everything. (the packets are literally 12X more expensive than the jars by weight).

14. Likes stormvisions, DesertFish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So uhh about those new 40gal tanks... Ya know the ones that were meant for the cories..... Well.... Hmmmmm

16. Likes stormvisions, DesertFish, angeltre liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3rd time's the charm? lets find out! I've had em lay it on the sponge filters the same day I was going to get them a cone lol. Atleast it's on the cone this time. Lets see how long they last! Hoping to atleast be able to see some wigglers floating around in 3 days

Also moved over my big boi out of quarentine )))

Last edited by kberg2498; 06-26-2018 at 05:27 AM.

18. Likes Scipio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so today I made big progress.

I finally setup my jehmco linear piston pump
    . I got a LPH26. Although the LPH45 is a mere 5$ more for almost double the outputs I settled on the lower end model because running these piston pumps under high pressure can cause them to wear out and even then I am barely pushing the 20-25 outlet rating with only around 15 outlets. My dad who somehow lets me get 9 fish tanks in my bedroom was very critical of the PVC around the ceiling idea. So instead I went with soft-tubing to go around the middle/lower part of the walls in my room. And to prevent back-siphoning, everywhere there was a manifold, I would mount the manifolds higher than the fish tanks they were meant to service. Luckily the tubing I got from jehmco was very thick-walled so there is no chance of it kinking without someone forcefully kinking it. Overall I would say the system is a 7.5/10 for effort. 10/10 for noise/power. I made a few mistakes along the way. I put elbows on some of my manifolds that should've been mounted the other way etc. Luckily the only parts glued together cost around 3$ so I can easily remake the manifold, let the glue dry, and swap it and remount it to the wall to fix my mistakes in a week or so. For now, I've mounted some manifolds up and down to prevent kinking the hose. Instead of using a drill to drill in the valves I decided to just tap the holes a tiny bit and screw em in by hand. It's not that hard and it worked out great. A few more revisions I'll probably make is ordering some more valves or redoing a 2 of my manifolds to put more valves in my breeding/tumbling area for my cories rather than have 5-6 valves dedicated to two tanks. However I can use a gang valve to solve this problem temporarily as there is so much air in the system.

Here is some pictures

Graveyard of air pumps.

Oh I also had 12 new duplicareus hatch over the last few days aswell

Thanks to Scipio I also obtained 10 CW028 Super Schwartzi Corydoras that I'm going to hopefully see if I can get breeding. That is going to be a fun project but I'm not sure if they have been captively bred yet. Maybe I'll throw in a bar airstone and blast em with current :P I am also going to try bombing them with my Indian Almond Leafs. Those seem to have helped a ton with the duplicareus. The duplicareus breeding tank sits around 5.9ph at the moment. Starting to get a lil nervous about doing large water changes with tap. Might have to break out my RODI unit again and start mixing cory specific water.

Other news, I finally killed off my hydra problem using canine dewormer and a jewelry scale. Also I'm tearing down my newly setup 40gal aqueon tank in order to repaint it white so I can breed my discus in that. The black background of the seaclear made the discus fry unable to find their parents. So thats a big chore but is going to be worth it in the long run hopefully.

20. Likes privinvlu, stormvisions liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    J.A.Yo... are my initials!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Very cool. I love my (single) aquarium, I'm happy with what I have, I do not need a fishroom, I do not need a fishroom, I do not need a fishroom.

You going to be bringing any of those old, small, airpumps to the SCAPE auction, for those of us with smaller systems to aerate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Victor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic!!!

I'm calling dibs on your first sale of those cool little corys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayo View Post
    Wow. Very cool. I love my (single) aquarium, I'm happy with what I have, I do not need a fishroom, I do not need a fishroom, I do not need a fishroom.

You going to be bringing any of those old, small, airpumps to the SCAPE auction, for those of us with smaller systems to aerate?
    Hehe I will probably bring a few. Gotta keep a few as backup incase something ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by aquamaniac View Post
    Fantastic!!!

I'm calling dibs on your first sale of those cool little corys.
    Which cories :P The Super Schwartzi aren't little lol. First person who has dibs on those is Scipio for giving me such a deal on em because he was overrun at the time. If you're talking about the duplicareus/adolfoi cories I have a few I might be getting rid of soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    roger
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh please if u put up the adolfoi for sale please let me know

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Excuse me while I return to my forest

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Alan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A fish room would be so cool but I don't need one.....

One day...

This post is making me envious. Keep posting pictures of your fish room.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Kyle B.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HUGE REPLY, ENJOY.

So its been awhile since I updated this thread. I've had some good things and some bad things happen over that short while. One of the biggest things I am still working towards is organizing and cleaning up this room. After awhile I just ended up with 5 buckets and a walmart shelving unit in the center of the room crowding everything up lol.

To start off with the bad things that have happened, I lost 2 of my 7 discus to a parasite. I guess one of my discus had a parasite when I got em and it survived the aquarium-coop triple medication bundle. Ontop of that, it survived secondary treatment with IchX, Prazipro, Mela/Pima fix, Furan 2, General Cure etc. All dosed FULL dose in a 30 gal. The parasite had a white blotch (definitely not ich, ich is cake to get rid of) was visible on the face of the discus aswell as the noticeable change in appetite and thin-ness. I was recommended to give em a bath in a super strong discontinued medication called Clout but the day it arrived it was too late. Its been a few weeks since and I've been keeping an eye on my fish very diligently and I don't think it's in any of my systems anymore. Not only did I lose a few of my fishy friends, but one of the two discus that had passed was my male from my breeding pair. :*( .......... I was in the middle of repainting the tank to white and had never re-filled it and I guess it got the parasite being reintroduced into the community 120. My biggest fear is that one of my discus can still be carrying this parasite even after spending around 100$ on medications to treat it and continued treating the tank for a few weeks after the two infected discus had passed.

Another not-so bad thing that has happened is my corydoras adolfoi/duplicareus have stopped laying eggs. I had them in a 20gal and ever since using it as a quarantine tank with the big pleco they haven't laid eggs for over a month. I know I have a few people waiting on getting a hold of some babies eventually. I am going to be putting my best effort into breeding em again. I've learned many many things through trial and error and research to the point where I think I can get a very successful batch of them now if they were to lay again. I am going to do a water change in a few days with a 50/50 bucket of 0tds water and tap water premixed aswell as using some more indian almond leaves to drop the PH of the tank. Hopefully I can trigger them to lay more eggs soon.

The first change I made to my room was re-setting up my desk. I moved my computer into the corner giving me more space near my desk aswell as giving me a cool side-view of my 40 while I game. So because the portable AC unit has a very-large tube I had to move the 40gal off the wall around 8-10". This change let me put my CO2 tank behind the tank giving me more space to stow stuff . I also converted the white-discus breeding tank into a primarily plants dirted tank. I tried a different dirt than my 40 using Eco-scraps and it seems to be good. I went to @kole's house and traded some stuff for a bunch of plants. Filling up that tank took me around 5 hours of planting and trimming of kole's plants. I treated them with peroxide for 20 minutes but unfortunately some of the plants reacted badly to the peroxide. Some plants went translucent and disintegrated while others survived and are thriving just fine. I noticed mostly the green plants reacted badly with stuff like the Ludwigia Super red and Glosso seem to be not affected at all. Being inspired at kole's house, I also setup my very own Emersed setup. Shortly after I won a AR mini at the scape meet and decided to put that to good use! I immediately split it up and it exploded. I've been continuously trimming it and duplicating the plant.

Stuff I plan to do:
    • Drain and rescape the 120 using Black Diamond Blasting sand.
    • Get cories breeding again
    • Save up to order some ShellDwellers and make a 40g shelly tank (Will be the next time I do a groupbuy from wetspot)
    • Maybe make a 2nd emersed setup, undecided.
    • Ween the 120 down to just the FX6 filter
    • Setup 2 more canisters that I have in the shed! (The ones I got with the 60gal from Dodger
    • Get my dad's desk moved into the side office so I can stock the 5gal liveguard tank from the raffle It's currently just full and cycling. No plants in the tank but It's going to be primarily anubias nana. Still undecided on the shrimp, probably CRS or BKK?

PICTURE TIME

One 4 month old adolfoi waiting to be picked up next week as a replacement for a guy who bought a group and had 1 die in the bag

2-3 Month old Sterbai cory. Probably going to give em to kole he likes cories but wants tiny bois. These will be tiny bois for a long long time

OLD picture of my sailfin, 4 months ago........

The Sailfin today pushing 8-9 inches.... Hes been moved up to the 120. May need to rehome in a few years if he hits 12"+. Going to try keeping him for awhile.

2 Corydoras CW028 SUPER Schwartzi with their super long fins finally grown in.

The Sneaky Corydoras Pulcher I think that was mis-identified as a Super Schwartzi. Still cool and it schools with the Super Schwartzi just fine. Notice the elongated nose and different shape overall.

AR Mini tissue culture emersed growth.

The hidden Emersed growing container. Fits perfectly under my bed. Sprayed down every now and then.

Peppered cories spawning up a storm. Might isolate them and see how many I get. Not sure if I am going to do that soon. I also have Pygmy cories spawning so I might try to breed those as the pygmy cories are more desirable. Cool nonetheless.

Soooooon...........

Some days I still look back at when I was just starting and remembered the simplicity of it all... A betta in a 10gal staring at me all excited and waiting to be fed or for me to come back from school. One day I will get another betta..... But nothing will ever be what bubbles was to me. https://i.imgur.com/qkWxJWk.jpg
    Last edited by kberg2498; 09-02-2018 at 07:12 AM.

27. Likes Bongox3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    roger
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice! How's that driftwood u picked up at last meet looking in the tank?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Excuse me while I return to my forest