Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Tim
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyeNewen View Post
    Been a while since I update these two tanks. Probably need clean up and trim this weekend... hopefully.

Need to trim the Myriohyllum SP Guyana again (left tank). Might take some AR mini and swap it into the Blyxa Japonica spots just to break up the green. (This is my son's tank, he likes green so I need to convince him to add other colors . Had a patch of mini Pellia mysteriously appear and grow onto the dwarf hairgrass, looks cool so I'm leaving it there. The Goldenback Neocaridina are doing great in this tank, considering it full EI and 50% weekly water changes, not to mention there fishes in here. Probably start culling out the lesser color shrimps soon. Might add some Orange Eye Royal Blue Tigers in the future if they I get some babies from my other tank. My son likes their eyes.

As for the right side tank, this is my daughter's tank, she wants everything in it. More colors the better. Need to clean up all the AR mini, it's getting out of hand. I removed all the Ludwigia Super Red Mini. Got tired of trimming them in this tank, colors were so so. Can't crank up the lights pass 30 PAR or else I get algae on the wood and buces. White Anubias tissue cultured all melted, just only a little of the root stubs are left. Threw them in one of my garage tank, hopefully one day they recover. Grabbed some anubias & buces from other tanks and plopped them in it place. The Bloody Mary Neocaridina in this tank are all gone. I either screwed up with dosing too much Iron (after more reading dosing Iron doesn't bring out the red so I stopped) or the the Cardinal Tetras ate them all. Either way will add more once I have more expendable bloody mary babies from my 5g tank. Will start to really cull this tank soon, there's a certain red color(shade and transparency) I want to aim for, just not enough time in a day... Still haven't found the time to set up my 10 gallon Bloody Mary tank in the garage yet. Most likely pick out about the top 10 best Bloody Mary's from my 5 gallon and see how that goes.

Thanks for looking, enjoy!

I just got tired of trimming in my tank as well lol. The bloody mary I got from just keep breeding constantly for me now . They are doing great along with bluestar endlers
    20181128_170349.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Khai
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Tim!