Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Ron Estrada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worm Tea

Does anybody out there ever use worm tea? ADA green gain is nothing but worm tea..... man ADA really charges a premium cost for that stuff, a real rip off. Back on track, if you had used worm, did you see any significant improvements?

I get worm tea for free from my father in law, he has a wiggler compost, so I have an unlimited supply.

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    KH
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, just dose directly into water column? Any dilution? I do keep compost worm and curious about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Engold View Post
    Does anybody out there ever use worm tea? ADA green gain is nothing but worm tea..... man ADA really charges a premium cost for that stuff, a real rip off. Back on track, if you had used worm, did you see any significant improvements?

I get worm tea for free from my father in law, he has a wiggler compost, so I have an unlimited supply.

Water is Life 5000 posts, Officially addicted to SCAPE! Zenzu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Carlo
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are other companies that do the same thing. Get something someone else makes and rebrand it with your company logo and charge more for it we've had a few companies like this on our forums and still do or they take an existing item that is fairly common, name it something else to make it difficult to research and give it a vague description that makes it seem like you need it and charge a bunch for it. Later when you actually find out what is in the product and you google it to find out you've been paying 5000X the actual cost, thanks to successful misleading marketing and inconsistent information

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Zach
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worm tea? Sounds DELICIOUS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Ron Estrada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenzu View Post
    There are other companies that do the same thing. Get something someone else makes and rebrand it with your company logo and charge more for it we've had a few companies like this on our forums and still do or they take an existing item that is fairly common, name it something else to make it difficult to research and give it a vague description that makes it seem like you need it and charge a bunch for it. Later when you actually find out what is in the product and you google it to find out you've been paying 5000X the actual cost, thanks to successful misleading marketing and inconsistent information
    I'm totally with you concerning how misleading they are, especially ADA green gain. I discovered it by chance, when I was over my father in law home when he made worm tea.... I looked at it....**** Green gain!!!! lol.... I was dooped!!!!! Now I have an unlimited supply of it.

However, my question was not answered, is it beneficial for planted tanks?

Water is Life 5000 posts, Officially addicted to SCAPE! Zenzu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Name
    Carlo
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, yes it is.