PDA

View Full Version : Hello New Southern California Hikari Rep

ybrik
11-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Hello,

My name is Kirby and I am the new Southern California rep for Hikari, well its been actually about 5 months or so.

I am here not to solely promote Hikari or to sell product directly to you, but I signed on to merely check out threads or to answer any questions you may have about fish food or water conditioners/medications.

My job is to visit tropical fish stores daily and work with the store owners. I love this part of my job. If your looking for a specific fish, water conditioner, fish food or plant, feel free to shoot me a pic or link of what your looking for. I hope to point you to the nearest store that may have it in stock. I shall try my best to followup to your emails or threads.

Feel free to ask me questions about fish food and water conditioners/medications.

Thank you

Kirby Kim
Southern California Rep
Hikari USA

mlb7225
11-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the site.

I myself love the Hikari frozen foods. Was getting ready to make my repurchase very soon actually.

A favor maybe, since you travel to all the LFS around socal, maybe you could keep us posted on the good ones. We try to keep an updated list here of all the local stores.

Again, welcome to the site!!

Mike

ybrik
11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Since all the LFS are my customers/friends, I can't choose sides. But if your looking for a specific food or water conditioner I can point you to the closest store that has the product. I also have a twitter account hikari_kirby, I typically post pictures of LFS on this account.

Zzyzx85
11-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Hello Kirby, :welcome to SCAPE!

I will have to admit I like Hikari products. But it must be a fun job going from LFS to LFS. On the side, you could definitely be of help to some of us who are looking for hard to find fish or other stuff.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

247Plants
11-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Hikari frozens are always a staple here.

Love the daphnia cubes, but wish they made a cyclops type one.

cassiescritters
11-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Hiya Kirby! I'm following you now on twitter (crschilliger)
Hikari should consider becoming one of our sponsors :) maybe even donating a little something for our December raffle *wink*

Welcome to SCAPE, and tell us more about yourself! Do you keep fish?

4f1hmi
11-06-2009, 07:16 AM
Welcome to SCAPE Kirby! Hikari is so loved worldwide and we are excited your company is looking after the grassroots. That is some customer service:hail. I personally admire the job you are doing and you are lucky fella:thumbsup.

Hikari should consider becoming one of our sponsors :) maybe even donating a little something for our December raffle *wink*
I second the motion:whoo:

jnm1978
11-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Welcome to SCAPE. I was wondering which stores local to Buena Park carry Crab Cuisine? I hate ordering it online and paying for shipping :( .

ybrik
11-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Wow y'all are nice out here, a lot of winking. j/k

I will contact my office about prizes for raffles. But before I do, I need to find out who to contact at SCAPE about prizes and I have some paperwork my boss needs to be filled out.

To jnm1978: I will tell Linda at Orange Coast Tropical Fish to order it. Just tell me how many you want to get and I'll tell her to order it.

Kirby

Fordtrannyman
11-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Wow y'all are nice out here, a lot of winking. j/k

I will contact my office about prizes for raffles. But before I do, I need to find out who to contact at SCAPE about prizes and I have some paperwork my boss needs to be filled out.

To jnm1978: I will tell Linda at Orange Coast Tropical Fish to order it. Just tell me how many you want to get and I'll tell her to order it.

Kirby

Hi Kirby, Welcome to SCAPE.
You may have already received a PM from our VP.
If not please contact Neon Shrimp aka; Richard (http://socalaquascapers.com/forum/member.php?u=89) and he will assist you further. :thumbsup

Overallgal
11-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Welcome Kirby!!