PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Philly

ara35
10-20-2009, 09:52 AM
I know i know, Dodgers and Angels fan, this is not really the time to say im in philly especially on a California website. I have been on APC and plantedtank.net and thought i would branch out. looking for lily pipes i stumbled upon this website. awesome website. i recently have had my first go at a heavily planted tank unless you count overgrown wisteria and bacopa carolina as heavily planted. this tank is less than a week old, so we'll see what it does but heres the picture.

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy219/ara35/IMG_0047.jpg

pepperonihead
10-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Welcome to SCAPE! Good to have you here! Your tank looks great!

Overallgal
10-20-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi Anthony, we don't hold a little thing like location against anyone, it just means you miss out on our monthly auctions where you could fill that whole tank with some plants for a song. LOL

Glad you found us, we have some pretty incredible and informative people here on our site so hang around and ask all the questions you want.

Chasimir
10-20-2009, 10:36 AM
Welcome to SCAPE! I don't follow sports at all, so you're good with me :thumbsup

goalcreas
10-20-2009, 11:42 AM
I hate the Dodgers and the Yanks, so I hope to play the Phillies in the WS!
(Angels Fan here)

Welcome:welcome

Neon Shrimp
10-20-2009, 12:00 PM
I did not see your post until just now, I will be locking the thread and suspending your account until you say go Dodger Blue! :aetsch:

But seriously, welcome to SCAPE and hope you share your experiences with us as we do the same. So what if you are in philly, you are as close to us as the computer screen is when you are logged in :thumbsup

4f1hmi
10-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Welcome to Scape Anthony! We certainly appreciate you hanging around with us.