PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody!

Blondie
06-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Hi I'm Madilyn my dad Toby is in the club to.I'm a new member!
Now the youngest member of the club! I'm glad to be in the club.

My big sister has a Picotope set up with a beta and some molly's
My little sister and I have a 2.5 gallon tank that we are going to have dad plant for a shrimp tank

Neon Shrimp
06-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi Madilyn, It is nice to meet you. We have seen you and your sister at the meetings. Have fun learning about plants and tanks and post questions or information your dad does not know :D

resowner92
06-19-2009, 12:59 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I now need to change my signature :cry

cainm13
06-19-2009, 01:32 PM

haha, you should check how old she is first ;). She's gonna be tough to beat. I should register my baby nephew. All I have to do is set up a tank in his room right? and bring him to the meets :blos:. That should qualify him as an "active member":lol

:welcome Madilyn!!!

Blondie
06-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Don't worry Neil, my little sister wants to join also, so she will be younger yet.
But you can still be the youngest member that is not age restricted:thumbsup

plurmaster
06-19-2009, 02:19 PM
:welcome little princess!!

goalcreas
06-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi Maddy Pie;)

zerojoe0917
06-19-2009, 02:40 PM
welcome!!

aw...poor neil....LOL...

...btw..i never knew that the little green square under the thanked x times in x posts means anything....LOL

goalcreas
06-19-2009, 03:19 PM
...btw..i never knew that the little green square under the thanked x times in x posts means anything....LOL

It is REPUTATION. Any member can add to another members reputation by clicking on the little "balance scale" symbol on the very bottom bar, next to the radio button that is blank when you are offline and green when you are online.

If you click to add (or subtract) to the members reputation, it asks if you if you "approve" or "disapprove" of the members post and asks for a brief comment.

So, If I gave you REPUTATION for this post, cause it brings up a good point, you will get 1 reputation point. At different levels, you get another square and a new saying.
I had to go to Madilyn's user page to "turn her on" because members under age 13 have to have parents permission to be allowed to join the forum.
For fun, I gave her 1000 points, so she has all those boxes and is the "Ruler of the world" LOL Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

4f1hmi
06-19-2009, 03:27 PM
Sorry Neil! Time to relinquish your title:bootyshake.

WELCOME BLONDIE(Madilyn)! I was the one who took your picture and I am right you are now the youngest member after doing that photo shoot. :whoo:
And it's now official:thumbsup

FURYOKIDS
06-19-2009, 04:30 PM
:welcome Madilyn! You're lucky your dad's a board member. You get all sorts of special privileges. :lol